Amazon.com is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-25. The program can be installed on Android Varies with device.
Product Description Shop the millions of digital and physical products in Amazon’s catalog and manage your orders from anywhere. The Amazon App for Android phone combines the fast and easy mobile shopping experience customers have come to know and love with access to unlimited streaming of tens of thousands of movies and TV episodes from Prime Instant Video. After installing this version of the Amazon App for Android, customers wishing to stream Prime Instant Video movies and TV episodes can install the Prime Instant Video player, which is delivered exclusively via the Amazon Appstore. To start streaming movies and TV episodes, just search for your favorite video and tap play; the Amazon app will guide you through the setup process.
• US customers can now use a single app to discover and shop for hundreds of millions of physical and digital items.
• Prime members in the US can stream unlimited Prime Instant Video from inside the Amazon app using the Prime Instant Video player, including HBO shows The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, Six Feet Under, and The Wire
• Customers can shop any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app
• Quickly search, get product details, and read reviews on millions of products sold by Amazon and other merchants
• Take advantage of 1-Click ordering, order tracking, delivery information, customer support, Wish Lists, and Push Notifications
• Compare prices and check availability instantly by scanning a barcode, using Flow, or typing your search
• Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
This app is designed for Android phones. For an experience optimized for tablets, please download Amazon for Tablets.
Important Note Regarding Permissions
Please note that the Amazon App requires access to the following services to operate properly:
* Camera: The camera is used to scan barcodes and for Flow, a new way to search for multiple items quickly.
* Location: Location permissions are required to support the convenience store delivery service offered by Amazon in France and Japan. Customers in those locations can request delivery to a convenience store near their current location. This service is not available in other countries supported by the Amazon app.
* Account: Account permissions are used for integration with Facebook and other social networks you have connected to your device to allow you to share products with friends and family.
* Phone calls: within the app you are able to place a call to Amazon Customer Service. Tap Menu > Help & About > Contact Us > Call Customer Service, and we will place the proper number in the phone app and dial it.
* Microphone access: search Amazon catalog of products using your voice (voice search is available only in the US).
* Phone status & local storage permissions are required to support notifications in China. Data on phone status and local storage is used only in China.
OS Requirements: requires Android OS 2.3 or higher and a rear-facing camera. Voice search requires Android OS 4.0 or higher.
The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for "Amazon Tablet" to install the app and begin shopping.
Amazon.com (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 209 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.